Calibration of hydrometrical current-meters from 0,02 to 3,4 m/s according to EN ISO 3455
- Calibration of rotating-element hydrometrical current-meters
- Calibration of electromagnetic and ultrasonic meters
- Provision of a reference speed for different applications (for example checking of ship models, anemometers etc.)
The calibration at our laboratory is accredited in accordance with EN ISO 17025.
We provide two standard calibrations for rotating-element hydrometrical current-meters:
- Calibration of rotating-element current-meters used for velocities lower than 2.2 m/s
expression in tariff of the Bundesamt für Wasserwirtschaft: „07100 Kalibrierung (Fließgeschwindigkeit)“
- Calibration of rotating-element current-meters used for velocities higher than 2.2 m/s
(calibration will be provided up to 3.4 m/s)
expression in tariff of the Bundesamt für Wasserwirtschaft: „07101 Kalibrierung (Fließgeschwindigkeit)“
The current prices of the calibrations are indicated in the tariff of the Bundesamt für Wasserwirtschaft.
Any requests that deviate from standard calibrations can be taken into account. Please ask us!
The calibration of other types of current-meters (exempli gratia electromagnetic or ultrasonic) is charged by the hour.
Shipping costs are charged based on actual expenditure. Typically there are no costs for cleaning of the meters, except if a meter is heavily polluted we will charge 13 EUR for the cleaning. According to § 2 (3) UStG 1994 we do not charge value added tax (VAT).